EMBS HU Student Chapter have organized a workshop about Career Guidance in Biomedical Engineering for 36 students. It was held in the 17th of September 2017 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM in Sketch halls, Amman.
The workshop included:
- Introduction to biomedical engineering job market.
- The tasks and criteria for the biomedical engineer.
- Medical Equipment and Instrumentation (MEI) types.
- RIASEC test which is a test to help biomedical engineers in deciding their field of interest in their future job.
- Career Assessment, Planning, Building and Development.
- Keep Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitude (KSA) for the biomedical engineers.
The workshop aimed to give the attendees an opportunity for working in groups, also sharing their ideas and knowledge with other students by doing different activities, they showed a lot of interest and interacting.