EMBS HU Student Chapter has organized a meeting for the committee on the 19th of August 2017 headed by the Chairman of the chapter: Omar Dakkouri.
Where they discussed:
- IEEE goals.
- IEEE ethics and rules.
- The importance of IEEE membership.
- EMBS role to help IEEE student branch.
- How an IEEE member can attend an IEEE conference.
- How the student branches impact the students and communities.
The meeting also aimed to:
- Inform each officer with the positions and tasks.
- Prepare an initial plan for the events that will be done among the year.
- Coming up with new ideas for IEEEDAY this year.
- Discuss the ideas that will improve EMBS chapter and attract new students to be IEEE members.
The team voted for the new ideas and showed acceptance to some of them, they also showed a lot of enthusiastic to work and ability to collaborate with other chapters and communities to achieve IEEE vision.