The EMBS chapter has held a new creative session on Thursday April, the 6th, 2017, covering the 3d printing & bio-printing.
The discussing session arguments were about:
- The revolution of the 3d printing.
- The additive manufacturing principle.
- The types of 3d printers and the how they differ each from other.
- The inks materials and the bioinke.
- The revolution of printing human’s organs.
A list of the leading companies in the field of the 3D printers manufacturing and developing was listed in the presentation. This session upgrade the knowledge of the student to the new technologies across the world, and this is one of the chapter and these sessions’ aims.