EMBS student chapter in Hashemite University student branch organized a workshop in the subject of First Aid and its importance in our daily lives ..
The Workshop began with the presence of approximately 30 students of the Faculty of Engineering , student Rashid Khalif started with few words about the goals of the Student branch and how volunteers focus on benefiting fellow students with workshops, science trips, courses and so on, plus the role of IEEE across the globe.
After the intro Student Aya Al-Sabah took over and the journey of first aid started where she addressed several topics, including
* First Aid in case of fainting
* First aid in case of burns or drowning
* How to revive the heart (CPR
* How to restore awareness and consciousness
*First aid in case of gas suffocation
* Definition of the ABC system
* methods for measuring the pulse
Noted that the workshop served to focus on the theoretical and practical sides together through the demonstration of simple exercises by the participants